Club Penguin Cheats Home: Dock Penguins Forums
When you register at Dock Penguins you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
When you register at Dock Penguins you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CTG
Igloo Designer
Igloo Designer
CTG

Number Of Posts : 3864
Club Penguin Username : Invisable 4u

Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!!   Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Haha, check this out: I went to my pal Morgan's house for a couple hours and we totally killed a badminton racket!! Haha, only cuss word is similar to "Crud" so if you find that offensive I apologize. Anyway its a pretty funny video, watch it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTuBMKedb8

Check out my channel as well!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/EpiclyAlice?feature=mhum

Thanks, lots of love!
~CTG/Alice
Back to top Go down
http://gloriousgraphics.wordpress.com
Toucan
Newspaper Reader
Newspaper Reader

Number Of Posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!!   Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Check It Out Lol.
Back to top Go down
FlashRiderTM
New Penguin
New Penguin
FlashRiderTM

Number Of Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!!   Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:07 am

Good for you (:
Back to top Go down
Toucan
Newspaper Reader
Newspaper Reader

Number Of Posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!!   Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:58 pm

(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!!   Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice (CTG) and Morgan Destroying a Badminton Racket!!! In RL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Cheats Home: Dock Penguins Forums :: Club Penguin :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: