Xat
Club Penguin Cheats Home: Dock Penguins Forums
When you register at Dock Penguins you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!



 
FAQHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Xat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryan66901
New Penguin
New Penguin
avatar

Number Of Posts : 19
Age : 22
Club Penguin Username : IIzackII

PostSubject: Xat   Sun May 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that xat.com/odp Should be back? I mean really, that is where half of this forum came from. Many of my friends on xat were created there. We should all benefit to get that chat up and running, and, this time, not allow any Walrus's online. Eh? Have trusted staff. Altough this incident was on the forum. But, Shouldnt we just try and lure all the classic CP players back? I mean really. Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cpagency.forum.com
darkprincedp
Tour Guider
Tour Guider
avatar

Number Of Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon May 23, 2011 1:01 am

#iamthewalrus is down.
For quite a long time.
They won't be coming back most likely.
Besides, they made some sort of treaty to DockPenguins because CPHQ asked them to because CPHQ was hosting IATW IRC server or something.
Back to top Go down
Corwo
Secret Agent
Secret Agent
avatar

Number Of Posts : 1241

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon May 23, 2011 1:02 pm

CPHQ was,really?I quit CPHQ and came here
Back to top Go down
darkprincedp
Tour Guider
Tour Guider
avatar

Number Of Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon May 23, 2011 5:06 pm

I was on CPHQ `till Rancid closed it to move from vBull to phpbb or whatever. It's been a long time but he updated the site recently so I hope that it will be back up soon.
Back to top Go down
Free Kill
Tour Taker
Tour Taker
avatar

Number Of Posts : 50
Club Penguin Username : TROLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Thu May 26, 2011 12:21 pm

darkprincedp wrote:
I was on CPHQ `till Rancid closed it to move from vBull to phpbb or whatever. It's been a long time but he updated the site recently so I hope that it will be back up soon.
Wasn't his name Ranif?Anyway...I never joined CPHQ but I remember it
Back to top Go down
darkprincedp
Tour Guider
Tour Guider
avatar

Number Of Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Thu May 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Free Kill wrote:
darkprincedp wrote:
I was on CPHQ `till Rancid closed it to move from vBull to phpbb or whatever. It's been a long time but he updated the site recently so I hope that it will be back up soon.
Wasn't his name Ranif?Anyway...I never joined CPHQ but I remember it
Na, it was RancidKraut.
Back to top Go down
Free Kill
Tour Taker
Tour Taker
avatar

Number Of Posts : 50
Club Penguin Username : TROLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Fri May 27, 2011 12:14 pm

darkprincedp wrote:
Free Kill wrote:
darkprincedp wrote:
I was on CPHQ `till Rancid closed it to move from vBull to phpbb or whatever. It's been a long time but he updated the site recently so I hope that it will be back up soon.
Wasn't his name Ranif?Anyway...I never joined CPHQ but I remember it
Na, it was RancidKraut.
Oh that must be different site,I'm thinking of somethin else I think
Back to top Go down
iGwen
Tour Taker
Tour Taker
avatar

Number Of Posts : 78
Age : 21
Club Penguin Username : hey

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:56 pm

That's a good idea. I miss the xat. this forum is basically died though, soo.
Back to top Go down
darkprincedp
Tour Guider
Tour Guider
avatar

Number Of Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm

iGwen wrote:
That's a good idea. I miss the xat. this forum is basically died though, soo.
KILL YOUR FAMILY
Back to top Go down
Buddyfivefives1
Full Blood Ninja
Full Blood Ninja


Number Of Posts : 9977
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 pm

rip coryn


Last edited by Buddyfivefives1 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number Of Posts : 8197
Age : 21
Club Penguin Username : CP is shit..

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 pm

true dat ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mwetwe.wordpress.com
Sprtygrlbabs
Full Blood Ninja
Full Blood Ninja


Number Of Posts : 9281

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 pm

The xat was pretty fun.... Hello
Back to top Go down
Lamp
Administrator
Administrator


Number Of Posts : 9789
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:31 am

Beth if you see this go on aim or something. I want to catch up WINKCP
Back to top Go down
ItsTwist
Please Read The Rules
avatar

Number Of Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Lamp wrote:
Beth if you see this go on aim or something. I want to catch up WINKCP

Oh snap, giggity. CPShock
Back to top Go down
Sprtygrlbabs
Full Blood Ninja
Full Blood Ninja


Number Of Posts : 9281

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 am

ItsTwist wrote:
Lamp wrote:
Beth if you see this go on aim or something. I want to catch up WINKCP

Oh snap, giggity. CPShock
oh ma gaw Oh no!
Back to top Go down
Chris Hansen
Night Club DJ
Night Club DJ
avatar

Number Of Posts : 11218
Age : 20
Club Penguin Username : Chris mutha fukin Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:27 pm

I cunting hate all of you.
Back to top Go down
nyroc
Tour Taker
Tour Taker


Number Of Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 pm

with kindness
Back to top Go down
Chris Hansen
Night Club DJ
Night Club DJ
avatar

Number Of Posts : 11218
Age : 20
Club Penguin Username : Chris mutha fukin Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris Hansen
Night Club DJ
Night Club DJ
avatar

Number Of Posts : 11218
Age : 20
Club Penguin Username : Chris mutha fukin Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me. I..I...I...I...ARTYOM DA PIPES R SEENGING
Back to top Go down
nyroc
Tour Taker
Tour Taker


Number Of Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Xat   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 pm

right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xat   

Back to top Go down
 
Xat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Cheats Home: Dock Penguins Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: