Club Penguin Cheats Home: Dock Penguins Forums
When you register at Dock Penguins you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
When you register at Dock Penguins you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSearchRegisterLog in

My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing)

Go down 
2 posters

do you think getting/doing 95%/a website good?
getting 95% is great
My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_lcap50%My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
she could of done better than 95%
My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_lcap50%My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
i bet the website is awsome
My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_lcap0%My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nice web (i think)
My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_lcap0%My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
na i dont think that web will be any good
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Britney Spears
New Penguin
New Penguin
Britney Spears

Number Of Posts : 21
Club Penguin Username : Banana Aimee

My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Empty
PostSubject: My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing)   My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Is that good or what? she had 1 question wrong
Back to top Go down
http://theweeklyplunge.yolasite.com
Anothernoob
Please Read The Rules
Anothernoob

Number Of Posts : 6

My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing)   My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Wow, that is incredible :O
Back to top Go down

My mom got 95% in her exams and has done a website (programing)
Page 1 of 1