Club Penguin Cheats Home: Dock Penguins Forums
When you register at Dock Penguins you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
When you register at Dock Penguins you get: More fun, No ads, More abilities, Special stuff, And a whole new world to explore! Register now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSearchRegisterLog in

new puffle ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sp00ky ghost
Please Read The Rules
sp00ky ghost

Number Of Posts : 3

new puffle ideas Empty
PostSubject: new puffle ideas   new puffle ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Recently when I was playing club penguin I went into the space-zoo-place and noticed that there seemed to be a one-eyed puffle on a large pole-thing. And that gave me an idea that maybe some time club penguin could release an alien/monster puffle with one eye! Just to see how it would look like, I 'photoshopped' the one-eyed puffle onto a player card. Here is the result.
Back to top Go down
sp00ky ghost
Please Read The Rules
sp00ky ghost

new puffle ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new puffle ideas   new puffle ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:49 pm

for some reason the 'insert image button isn't working. UnsureCP
Back to top Go down
sp00ky ghost
Please Read The Rules
sp00ky ghost

new puffle ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new puffle ideas   new puffle ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 pm

I set the image as my profile picture so that people can see it! CPHappy2
Back to top Go down
Toucan
Newspaper Reader
Newspaper Reader

Number Of Posts : 308

new puffle ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new puffle ideas   new puffle ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:04 pm

No one cares about this game anymore ok *Removed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new puffle ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new puffle ideas   new puffle ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new puffle ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Cheats Home: Dock Penguins Forums :: Club Penguin :: Club Penguin Ideas-
Jump to: